Departs: 9:00am from Kiama Railway Station Small groups on request during summer holidays Scheduled Tours Tuesday 5th January - Limit of 10 people Wednesday 13th Jan 2021- Limit of 10 people
Shoalhaven's tree top adventure park is located right inside Shoalhaven Zoo at Nowra, so you’ll get a chance to see the camels from many of our platforms! You will also have a chance to take a look at more of the animals if you purchase a zoo pass! Fly through the air on our flying foxes before finding yourselves scrambling along the rock face on Australia’s First Cliff Edge adventure park along the banks of the Shoalhaven River. The traditional custodians of the land surrounding the Shoalhaven River, in its lower reaches, are the Aboriginal peoples of the Yuin nation.
CountryIn the land north of the river, the people from the Wodi Wodi clan are the traditional custodians; while south of the river, the Wandi Wandian clan are the traditional custodians. Some of the culturally important Aboriginal places in the Shoalhaven include Coolangatta Mountain, Bundarwa (Beecroft Headland), Cambewarra Mountain and its environs.
Upgrade includes 1 night dorm accommodation
- Upgrade your groups tour to included a Jervis Bay Boom Netting / Scenic Cruise after your visit to Trees Adventure and lunch (charges apply)
- Visit Jervis Bay and cool down aboard the Shoalhaven' floating natural swimming pool
- 1 night dorm accommodation is included so your group can relax after a long day
- On the Sunday, check out is around 10 am then you can ask your local guide to drop by a winery or Berry on your return journey to Kiama where your journey ends
- Train departures from Kiama to Sydney and Wollongong operate every hour (Opal fares apply)
6 courses , 77 challenges and 13 flying foxes to choose from
- As this experience includes physical activities please wear warm & comfortable clothing
- Bring your swimming gear for water activites
- Towel, Sunscreen, a hat, flip flops/thongs
- During the day lunch is on us. Experience a selection of Shoalhaven fresh produce during the day. A selection of season local produce including seafood (where available) and salads will be served
- Drinks are kept pure (water) and simple, to ensure your wellbeing
What is provided
- You will get an equipment fitted harness (complete with lanyards, karabiners, pulley, gloves and helmet) and undergo a training session on using the equipment.
- You are welcome to bring your own helmet cameras, as long as the mounting strap will fit our helmets. There are optional GoPro helmet cameras for additional hire.
- Other optional activities will be available during different times through the year or where there is no availability.
- Please contact us to discuss any special requirements