Experience Shoalhaven Coast Wineries and travel aboard our eco-friendly Tuk Tuk with a local guide and host. WAT2DU offers couples and small groups of up to six this tour which brings together amazing Shoalhaven Vineyards and a piece of Asia – Tuk Tuk’s. Your local guide will meet you at Bomaderry Railway Station for the start of your tour.
Throughout the year we offer bespoke local tours on request from Nowra & Huskisson or join us on a scheduled tour departing from your group accommodation!
Our scheduled tours depart from opposite Husky RSL, Nowra Tourist Info & Entertainment Center or your accommodation. See scheduled tour dates and departure locations for availability.
- Bomaderry (Nowra) Railway Station departs from 10 AM
Optional pick up spots (bookings essential)
- Huskisson (Owen Street) or on request from your group accommodation
- Nowra Tourist Information Center (Entertainment Centre)
- Private Tours available door to door - contact us!
For our current scheduled tours see available dates!
- 10:00am Bomaderry Railway Station
- 10:00am Huskisson or Culburra (pre-booked)
- 10:15am Stewart Place or Information Centre
- 10:45am Berry Donut Van
- Other pre-arranged location for groups of 4 or more
- Returns around 6:00pm
Join us to explore Shoalhaven Coast Wineries aboard our comfortable & air-conditioned vans!
- Sight seeing with a local guide and host
- Visit 3 or 4 wineries (time permitting)
- 8 hour tour
- Travel in style
- Option A - Add Cheese Platter from $30.00 (enough for 2-4 people)
- Optional Lunch - Add set menu lunch - from $35.00 pp (Booked online)(Seasonal Menu is subject to change)
- Option B - Pre-book your Bigfoot Adventure at Coolangatta Estate Winery for $25.00
- On the day you can add 1 hour Bigfoot Experience (subject to availability and time)
- ASK YOUR LOCAL GUIDE for other recommendations during your day out
Kangaroo Valley (Optional)
- You can request to visit to Yarrawarra Estate Winery during your tour to Kangaroo Valley
- Only 2 or 3 Wineries will be visited on any tour which visits Kangaroo Valley' Yarrawarra Estate
Add lunch for your group (each basket will feed up to 4 people)
- Minimum number of 4 people per tour - Subject to availability
- Bigfoot does not operate in wet weather or where the operation is deemed not safe to operate
- All picnic baskets and lunch options are seasonal and are subject to availability
- For reservations we require payment at the time of booking
- Scheduled Tours - payment will be refunded if 2 days before the tour day the minimum number of people for the tour was not achieved or we will contact you to arrange something else
- You can transfer to another tour date if any tour is cancelled by us
- Cancellations are possible within 7 days after the booking has been made
- After 7 days name changes are permitted only and our terms will apply