Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Scheduled Sunday Seafood Cruises will return soon (subject to Covid-19)
- Depart from Kiama Railway Station with your local guide in our air-conditioned transportation, a short drive to where you meet your River Cruise departure.
- Experience the Shoalhaven River aboard a comfortable vessel and visit the small fishing village on the east coast where it meets the sea and experience famous South Coast seafood before returning to Nowra where your cruise ends.
- On the return trip to Kiama visit a Shoalhaven Coast Winery or Berry’s famous donut van before ending your tour in Kiama.
- Return to Sydney or Wollongong by train at leisure (regular departures operate between Kiama and Sydney)
17 in stock
You may also like…
South Coast Foodies Trail
Join a tour with your local guide and experience South Coast local produce. Come along to be impressed by a selection of grazing platters, locally produced cheeses, tender succulent meats, seafood and wines all served fresh throughout the day. Ask your local guide to recommend the best places to go for lunch and enjoy learning about the history of the area.