Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Luxury Private Transfers
- Airport Transfer – Jervis Bay to Sydney (KS) Airport on demand service
- Your driver will give you a call to arrange pick up point prior to departure
Vivid Small Group Tour
Join us on our small group tours where you will arrive into Sydney just in time to see the city transform as the lights go at 6:00pm. You will have 2 hours to explore the Harbour foreshore’ Vivid precincts, choose your own dinner from the many eateries along the Harbour or Barangaroo foreshore, before you join our 1 hour Vivid Light Cruise. The cruise takes us under Sydney Harbour Bridge past the Opera House and Circular Quay before heading back to Darling Harbour where the cruise ends. We then disembark from the Vivid Lights Cruise and head towards home. Anticipated return to Nowra will be half-past-midnight.
Scheduled or On demand Tours
- We have been doing Vivid Lights each year and offer Mid-week day tours
- Tuesdays & Thursdays are our preferred day tours which allow you to avoid the busy weekend crowds
Tulip Time Festival
Join a day tour visiting famous Tulip Time in Bowral. You will travel in a small group aboard luxury mini vans and as well, you will have a short stop in Kangaroo Valley to browse through art and craft stores or grab a cuppa before returning to home. Tours depart Huskisson, Nowra, Bomaderry or Berry or request a private tour for your small group and we can customize the day to your requirements.
Scheduled Tour Dates
- Huskisson – Monday 20th September 11:00am (afternoon session)
- Wollongong & Albion Park Rail – Wednesday 22nd & 29th September depart 8am from Wollongong Railway Station 8:30 McDonald’s Albion Park Rail
- Bomaderry & Berry – Thursday 23rd September departs 8:00am (morning session)
- Nowra & Bomaderry – Tuesday 28th September departs Stewart Place 11:30am
- Bomaderry & Berry – Friday 1st October departs Woolworths Carpark 8:00am (morning session)
Other dates available on request please call 1800442116
Marvel at the spectacular curated displays of 75,000 mass planted tulips nestled among Spring blooms and blossoming cherry and magnolia trees in picturesque Corbett Gardens in Bowral, Southern Highlands. Enjoy daily entertainment featuring bands, dancers, choirs and fun family activities. Browse and buy at over 20 stalls with a large range of handcrafted wares, local produce and refreshments.
Extended Taronga Zoo Vivid Tour (2 days)
- Upgrade your tour with Kennedys Tours and spend 2 days exploring Sydney
- 11-12 August 2021 (subject to availability)
- Includes a visit to Taronga Zoo
- Dinner Cruise aboard the Sydney Majestic
- Explore Darling Harbour on the morning of your second day before returning home with Kennedys Tours