Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
South Coast Foodies Trail
Join a tour with your local guide and experience South Coast local produce. Come along to be impressed by a selection of grazing platters, locally produced cheeses, tender succulent meats, seafood and wines all served fresh throughout the day. Ask your local guide to recommend the best places to go for lunch and enjoy learning about the history of the area.
Luxury Transfers – Canberra or Sydney Airports or Cruise Terminal (Rtn)
- Airport Transfer – Northern Shoalhaven/Jervis Bay – Sydney personalized on demand service
- Your driver will give you a call to arrange pick up point prior to departure
- We provide a personalized service and include a rest stop along the way, free coffee, tea or bottled water on all trips
- You can nominate a maximum of 3 pick up or stopping points for your trip
Whale Watching Encounter
Whale Watching Cruises operate during the whale migrating season generally mid-May till Mid-November on spectacular Jervis Bay! This tour is suitable for small groups of up to eight people. Includes lunch and your WAT2DU Local Guide. Transfers from Kiama or Nowra
- Hire a WAT2DU Local Guide for your small group of 1-8 people to explore local secrets
- Your WAT2DU Local Guide will pick you up from your accommodation (or as agreed) then provide you with suggestions for exploring the area during your day
- All our guides are familiar with the area they work ensuring local knowledge
- Ask your WAT2DU Local Guide to drop by a local cafe or recommend how best to enjoy your day out or you can search for optional experiences in our online shop
- Get tickets and book in before you arrive with your local guide
- All booking charges include NSW State Transport fees and taxes