Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fish ‘n’ Chips & Cruise (Per Person)
- Scheduled Sunday Seafood Cruises will return soon (subject to Covid-19)
- Depart from Kiama Railway Station with your local guide in our air-conditioned transportation, a short drive to where you meet your River Cruise departure.
- Experience the Shoalhaven River aboard a comfortable vessel and visit the small fishing village on the east coast where it meets the sea and experience famous South Coast seafood before returning to Nowra where your cruise ends.
- On the return trip to Kiama visit a Shoalhaven Coast Winery or Berry’s famous donut van before ending your tour in Kiama.
- Return to Sydney or Wollongong by train at leisure (regular departures operate between Kiama and Sydney)
Health & Wellbeing Market Tour
Health and Wellbeing Markets are held on the first Saturday of each month within the grounds at Nan Tien Institute. Includes lunch
Vivid Small Group Guide & Cruise
- Hire a WAT2DU Local Guide to help you experience Vivid Lights as a local
- Experience a 1 hour Captain Cook Vivid Lights Cruise on Sydney Harbour (Included)
- WAT2DU Local Guides will pick your small group up from your accommodation
- Small groups are limited up to 8 people
- All our guides are familiar with the area they work ensuring local knowledge
- Ask your WAT2DU Local Guide to plan your dinner venue and any extras you need ((Costs apply)
- All booking charges include NSW State Transport fees and taxes
Whale Watching Encounter
Whale Watching Cruises operate during the whale migrating season generally mid-May till Mid-November on spectacular Jervis Bay! This tour is suitable for small groups of up to eight people. Includes lunch and your WAT2DU Local Guide. Transfers from Kiama or Nowra