Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: $845.00 (Inc Tax)
Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness invite you to come, walk and listen to a sacred dreaming of creation that Gulaga holds.
You may also like…
Vivid Small Group Tour (Copy)
Join us on our small group tours where you will arrive into Sydney just in time to see the city transform as the lights go at 6:00pm. You will have 2 hours to explore the Harbour foreshore’ Vivid precincts, choose your own dinner from the many eateries along the Harbour or Barangaroo foreshore, before you join our 1 hour Vivid Light Cruise. The cruise takes us under Sydney Harbour Bridge past the Opera House and Circular Quay before heading back to Darling Harbour where the cruise ends. We then disembark from the Vivid Lights Cruise and head towards home. Anticipated return to Nowra will be half-past-midnight.
Scheduled or On demand Tours
- We have been doing Vivid Lights each year and offer Mid-week day tours
- Tuesdays & Thursdays are our preferred day tours which allow you to avoid the busy weekend crowds
Tuk Tuk Winery Tour
- Experience Shoalhaven Coast Wineries and travel aboard our eco-friendly Tuk Tuk with a local guide and host. WAT2DU offers couples and small groups of up to six this tour which brings together amazing Shoalhaven Vineyards and a piece of Asia – Tuk Tuk’s. Your local guide will meet you at Bomaderry Railway Station for the start of your tour. Visit 3 wineries with option to add lunch or if you prefer a High Tea Experience select High Tea Experience from the options listed. Your tour duration will be 6-7 hours depending on your travel times and finish at the starting point. If you want to start your tour in Huskisson or Culburra please add local transfer option (add $10.00 per person).
Tulip Time Festival
Join a day tour visiting famous Tulip Time in Bowral. You will travel in a small group aboard luxury mini vans and as well, you will have a short stop in Kangaroo Valley to browse through art and craft stores or grab a cuppa before returning to home. Tours depart Huskisson, Nowra, Bomaderry or Berry or request a private tour for your small group and we can customize the day to your requirements.
Scheduled Tour Dates
- Huskisson – Monday 20th September 11:00am (afternoon session)
- Wollongong & Albion Park Rail – Wednesday 22nd & 29th September depart 8am from Wollongong Railway Station 8:30 McDonald’s Albion Park Rail
- Bomaderry & Berry – Thursday 23rd September departs 8:00am (morning session)
- Nowra & Bomaderry – Tuesday 28th September departs Stewart Place 11:30am
- Bomaderry & Berry – Friday 1st October departs Woolworths Carpark 8:00am (morning session)
Other dates available on request please call 1800442116
Marvel at the spectacular curated displays of 75,000 mass planted tulips nestled among Spring blooms and blossoming cherry and magnolia trees in picturesque Corbett Gardens in Bowral, Southern Highlands. Enjoy daily entertainment featuring bands, dancers, choirs and fun family activities. Browse and buy at over 20 stalls with a large range of handcrafted wares, local produce and refreshments.
Organic Farm Tour
Tour Date: Saturday 24th October 2021
Join this day tour to visit an Organ Farm, developed in an attempt to restore old orchards that have been abandoned and reinvigorate agriculture in our peri urban areas this farm has taken on the restoration of an apple orchard and a nut farm in the area.
To make the farms work economically the focus has been on moving to: direct to consumer, value adding and diversifying the old farms. There is a market garden in the orchard with over 22 lines of different vegetables picking year round and supplying local restaurants and cafes. The farmers core focus is a (CSA) Community Supported Agriculture member system that provides boxes of produce to families on a weekly basis. Enjoy this tour and enjoy a freshly prepared lunch prepared from garden ingredients, luxury transport and a small group.