Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: $720.00 (Inc Tax)
- Hire a WAT2DU Local Guide for your party to explore local secrets aboard a Trike (maximum 3 people per trike)
- Your WAT2DU Local Guide will pick you up from your accommodation (or as agreed) then provide you with suggestions for exploring the area during your day
- All our guides are familiar with the area they work ensuring local knowledge
- Ask your WAT2DU Local Guide to drop by a local cafe or recommend how best to enjoy your day out or you can search for optional experiences in our online shop
- Get tickets and book in before you arrive with your local guide
- All booking charges include NSW State Transport fees and taxes
From: $845.00 (Inc Tax)
Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness invite you to come, walk and listen to a sacred dreaming of creation that Gulaga holds.
From: $25.00 (Inc Tax)
Wellbeing Walk & Market Tour
- Hanging out with our small group will be a great way to get out and about and connect with others. We depart from the front of Woolworths in Bomaderry, at 8:30 am by mini-van or car-pool. If you prefer to meet us in Berry, please let us know and will set a pick-up point outside the Berry Donut Van, northbound bus-stop.
- Lunch is optional and at extra cost, payable directly to stall vendors. Choose from many foodstalls or try out any of the vegetarian options at Nan Tien Institute’ Karma Cafe, Tea House or Nan Tien Temple’ Dining Hall.
- The day includes transfers to the Nan Tien Temple grounds and is an easy day out in a small group to socialise at leisure and to explore the offerings at the Health and Wellbeing Markets.
- At the end of the market we will take a guided tour of the gardens within the Temple grounds which is graded easy with no stair climbing needed, then head for home