Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Organic Farm Tour
Tour Date: Saturday 24th October 2021
Join this day tour to visit an Organ Farm, developed in an attempt to restore old orchards that have been abandoned and reinvigorate agriculture in our peri urban areas this farm has taken on the restoration of an apple orchard and a nut farm in the area.
To make the farms work economically the focus has been on moving to: direct to consumer, value adding and diversifying the old farms. There is a market garden in the orchard with over 22 lines of different vegetables picking year round and supplying local restaurants and cafes. The farmers core focus is a (CSA) Community Supported Agriculture member system that provides boxes of produce to families on a weekly basis. Enjoy this tour and enjoy a freshly prepared lunch prepared from garden ingredients, luxury transport and a small group.
Summer Boom Netting Cruise
Departing from Kiama Railway Station, Travel along the Grand Pacific Drive to Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven Coast Vineyards experience the beauty of Jervis Bay during a Dolphin Cruise! Cool off on the boom on the back of the boat during summer is available exclusively from this cruise too, so you get to experience Shoalhaven the way the locals do! Whale Cruises operate during the Whale Migration generally May till November.
Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness invite you to come, walk and listen to a sacred dreaming of creation that Gulaga holds.
- Hire a WAT2DU Local Guide for your party to explore local secrets aboard a Trike (maximum 3 people per trike)
- Your WAT2DU Local Guide will pick you up from your accommodation (or as agreed) then provide you with suggestions for exploring the area during your day
- All our guides are familiar with the area they work ensuring local knowledge
- Ask your WAT2DU Local Guide to drop by a local cafe or recommend how best to enjoy your day out or you can search for optional experiences in our online shop
- Get tickets and book in before you arrive with your local guide
- All booking charges include NSW State Transport fees and taxes